Local businesses have been helping Keep Our Kids Safe for over 30 years by supporting Project Graduation.
Project Graduation could not happen without the on-going support of our community. Please make a tax-deductible donation and help us reach our goal of $30,000. Donations are used to run activities throughout the night and keep our graduates safe.
You can donate in the following ways:
- Donate Online
- Email by sending your donation amount to Sarah Reiff-Hekking, who will contact you for your credit card information
- Mail by completing this form and sending it with your check (payable to “ABRPTSO Project Graduation”) to:
c/o Maureen Flynn
PO Box 2414
Acton MA 01720
- Colonial Sponsor $1000: Themed room sponsor, promo in social media, recognition on event signage logo or name listed on website, and certificate of appreciation
- Platinum Sponsor $500: Promo in social media, recognition on event signage, logo or name listed on website, and certificate of appreciation
- Gold Sponsor $250: Recognition on event signage, logo or name listed on website, and certificate of appreciation
- Silver Sponsor $100: Logo or name listed on website and certificate of appreciation
- Other Donations: We appreciate donations of food, gift cards, gift baskets, and other prizes. Please contact Maureen Flynn or Sarah Reiff-Hekking for details and pickup.