Admission Tickets On sale in April 2020 for Graduating Seniors only
- Early Bird Tickets are $20 per student until May 29 2020. If you purchase your ticket by May 29 your name will be entered in a raffle for a $100 Amazon gift card.
- After May 29 tickets will be sold at the regular price of $25 per student.
- Online ticket sales end on June 04 at midnight.
- On June 05, tickets will sold at the door for $25 cash or checks made out to ABRPTSO, the night of the event .
Mechanical Bull Ride
- If you're 18 by June 05 2020, please print and sign the Mechanical Bull Ride Waiver form .
- If you're not 18 by June 05 2020, please print and have a parent/guardian sign the Mechanical Bull Ride Waiver form.
Remember to present the signed waiver form at the door at the ABRHS Graduation Party on June 05, together with your ticket .
Dear Graduation Senior,
Your Class of 2020 Graduation Party will be held at the Acton Boxborough Regional High School (ABRHS) on June 05 2020 from 9:30 - 5:00 am .
Here's what to expect during this event :
- a memorable night with lots of fun activities
- games including scavenger hunts, Mechanical Bull ride, Casino, Corn-hole, Ping Pong, Game Show, Dodgeball tournament, Minute to Win It Games
- photo booths, tattoo and caricature artists to create lasting memories
- hair and nail crafts
- karaoke, dance, movies and great music
- free food and beverages all night long
- breakfast to-go
- charging stations, coat & bag check-in
- surprise theme with matching decor
Tickets terms and conditions
Tickets purchased online are non refundable and non transferable and must only be used by the student whose name is printed on the ticket.
To purchase your ticket online, click on the "Ticket" button and enter the first and last name of the student attending the party and enter a valid email address to receive the printable e-ticket and your order confirmation email.
- Parking: Parking will be free at all ABRHS parking lots.
- Attire: Come-as-you-are, or party-casual.
- What to bring: All you need to bring is an ID; $25 if you haven't prepaid; signed waiver for the mechanical bull, your phone, a sweatshirt because it’s cold in the school, and your yearbook. Graduates must check their bags and belongings upon arrival. Access to belongings is available throughout the night, supervised by event volunteers. Bags will be checked upon entrance and no water bottles will be allowed.
- No outside food or drink permitted; plenty will be provided.
- Safety: Graduates, regardless of age, may NOT leave Project Graduation early without permission and transportation by a parent/guardian. We ask that all parents/guardians be available by phone from 10 pm to 5 am in case of emergency.
- While Project Graduation is not a school-sponsored event, school rules still apply. Graduates are expected to be respectful to volunteers staffing the event, to their fellow graduates, and to school property.
One more note ...
- Congratulations on your graduation !!
- See you on June 05 2020 at 9:30 pm at the party for some well deserved fun !